- Thank you for purchasing your new STLTH nicotine delivery system. Please take a moment to go through this user manual to achieve the best experience and for a step by step guide on how to use your new device.
(1) STLTH Nicotine Delivery System Device Unit
(1) STLTH USB-C Charging Cable
- Pod Cartridge Size: 18.9mm * 10.9mm * 43.6mm
- Device Size: 19.1mm * 11.1mm * 91.5mm
- Assembled Size: 19.1mm * 11.1mm * 111.1mm
- Battery Capacity: 470mAh
- Innovative and unique design for exceptional comfort when holding in hand.
- Ergonomically designed mouthpiece for optimal mouthfeel.
- Long lasting 470mAh battery capacity for full day of use.
- Specifically designed pod cartridge for optimal airflow and vapor production while preventing spills and leaks.
- LED battery level indicator.
HOW TO USE STLTH
- Your style of puff has developed over time and adjusting to STLTH will take time, so please be patient. STLTH is designed for mouth-to-lung puffs.
- Prior to using your STLTH device for the first time, please fully charge your device by plugging the provided USB-C charging cable into the charging port on the bottom of the device and connecting the other end of the USB-C charging cable to the USB port of a charging device. Once the device is fully charged, the battery LED indicator will turn on a solid white.
- Never leave a STLTH pod cartridge inserted into the STLTH device while the STLTH device is charging.
- Rating of USB-C charging cable 5V, 2A.
- The device should only be connected to a safety extra-low voltage (SELV) circuit rated at 5VDC, 500mA or more.
- During charge, the LED colour will reflect the current device battery level. The LED will slowly brighten and dim during charge.
0 – 10%
10 – 40%
40 – 100%
- Once the device is fully charged, insert the STLTH pod cartridge into the device as shown in the picture on the previous page. The LED will flash the current battery level.
- Press the STLTH pod cartridge into the device; the device sleeve will hold the pod cartridge in place during use.
- To activate your STLTH device, simply inhale through the STLTH pod cartridge mouthpiece.
- During use, the LED light colour will reflect the current battery level.
0 – 10%
10 – 40%
40 – 100%
- When the LED indicator flashes red 10 times consecutively after a draw, the device needs to be charged.
- For optimal performance, the contact between the device and the pod cartridge should be dry.
- For optimal performance, do not leave pod cartridges in an environment where temperature is below 15°C (59°F) or above 25°C (77°F).
- For best performance complete pod cartridges within 36 hours from first use.
- Storing the device/pod cartridges in a vertical position will improve the flavour and performance.
- Do not use the device upside down, always keep the device vertical during consumption.
- Take short breaks between each puff in order to let the cotton wick saturate with e-liquid to improve flavour and to prevent leaking and dry hits.
- Only STLTH pod cartridges manufactured by STLTH and bearing the STLTH logo/STLTH trademark on the packaging should be used with the STLTH device unit.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT USE INFORMATION & WARNINGS
- The STLTH device is powered by and contains a lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- Refrain from using any chargers or other equipment not produced or provided by STLTH. The use of unauthorized chargers and equipment could result in fire, injury, and/or damage to your STLTH products or personal property.
- While your device is charging, never leave it unattended.
- Never leave the STLTH device unattended while a STLTH pod cartridge is inserted into the device.
- The STLTH pod cartridges contain a nicotine level that has the potential to decrease between the time of manufacture to the point of consumption.
- This product should be used exactly as directed in this user’s manual.
- Never keep loose STLTH batteries in any pocket, purse, or bag especially near loose metals such as keys, jewelry, or coins.
- STLTH products should not be used around flammable liquids or dangerous gases.
- Do not charge your STLTH device in your vehicle.
- STLTH devices and pod cartridges should not be left in direct sunlight or in close proximity to any sources of heat. Extreme heat can alter the efficacy of the product.
- If your STLTH device shows any sign of damage, contact Customer Support; do not use a damaged device.
- Do not tamper with or insert products not manufactured by STLTH into the STLTH device.
- Do not refill STLTH pod cartridges. Each pod cartridge is designed for a single use; any attempts to refill the pod cartridge could cause significant damage to the STLTH device and/or pod cartridge.
- STLTH devices were designed specifically for use with STLTH pod cartridges and STLTH e-liquids. Other e-liquids and pod cartridges not manufactured by STLTH should not be used in STLTH devices.
- Keep all STLTH products away from children. If STLTH e-liquid is swallowed, rinse your mouth immediately. If your skin is exposed to STLTH e-liquid, wash rigorously with soap and water. If you feel unwell contact your local poison centre or seek medical attention.
- Immediately cease the use of STLTH products and obtain medical advice if you present any of the following physical symptoms: nausea or feeling faint or dizzy; any form of allergic reaction (unusual rash, itchiness, dry or swollen tongue, throat, or mouth); experiencing an irregular heartbeat; or any other noticeably unusual or unfortunate side-effect.
- Do not compress, puncture, burn, or submerge the STLTH device, pod cartridges, or charging cable in water.
- STLTH products must remain dry. Any sort of humidity or liquids in the device can damage the electronic circuits.
- All STLTH products were manufactured to be used as directed in this user’s instruction manual. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may impede the protection provided by the equipment.
- STLTH products should not be used by anyone who is using oxygen themselves, or around anyone who is using oxygen.
- STLTH products are not permitted to be used by:
- Minors (anyone under the age of majority to purchase STLTH products).
- Those consumers who are allergic or noticeably sensitive to nicotine products.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Those with underlying medical conditions that are worsened by the use of nicotine products.
- Consumers who have heart conditions, Diabetes, or severe hypertension.
- Consumers who have limited physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or who are inexperienced and/or have no knowledge of STLTH products-- except for those consumers who are being supervised or directed on the use of STLTH products by a competent adult person who is responsible for their wellbeing and safety.
- This product contains nicotine. WARNING: Nicotine is highly addictive (Health Canada). Nicotine is known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product is meant for adult use only. Keep away from children, pets, and non-smokers.
- STLTH devices are uniquely compatible with STLTH-brand pod cartridges. If you suspect you have been sold an imitation pod cartridge, DO NOT insert and inhale or charge your device with the pod cartridge inserted. If you require further clarification please contact us at: support@STLTHVAPE.com. For a list of co-branded pod cartridges produced by STLTH, visit www.STLTHVAPE.com/cobrand.
- Do not use this product:
- Where the use of electronic devices is prohibited.
- On or near heat sources i.e. radiators or fires.
- If it is damaged, tampered or broken.
- If it has been exposed to excessive heat or moisture.
- If its battery appears to be leaking.
- 7-second puff time-out: device flashes 5 times and then turns off if inhaled continuously for more than 7 seconds.
- Short circuit protection: device will flash five times and automatically shutdown if short circuited.
- This product should be stored in a cool and dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or an environment with excessive heat.
- STLTH products should be stored at a temperature between 5°C (41°F) to 25°C (77°F).
DISPOSAL / RECYCLING
- This product is considered an electronic device containing batteries and should not be discarded with household waste. Please dispose of your battery-containing device at an applicable recycling point for disposal of electronic equipment. For more information about where you can drop off your waste equipment for recycling, please contact your local city office, household waste disposal service, or the location where you purchased the device.
- Condensation in pod cartridge: simply remove the pod cartridge from the device, place a tissue at the top of the pod cartridge mouthpiece and blow air through the bottom of the pod cartridge. The tissue will absorb the condensation and you can resume vaping. Never blow into the pod cartridge mouthpiece, air should only flow in one direction.
- Device malfunctions: Do not attempt to troubleshoot any device appearing to behave abnormally. If you have any issues with your devices please follow the warranty steps below.
- If the device malfunctions or stops working within one year of purchase, please email our customer support team at support@STLTHVAPE.com or fill out and submit the Warranty Replacement Form at www.STLTHVAPE.com/warranty-center. For more information, please visit www.STLTHVAPE.com/warranty.
- All instructions and safety warnings included in this user guide cannot cover all possible conditions and situations that could occur. Caution must always be used when using or maintaining any personal electronic product. To reduce the risk of injury, always use this product in accordance with the listed instructions. This product contains no user-serviceable parts. Do not attempt to repair, service, or open any component of this product, or replace the battery or any of the components – doing so may result in personal injury.