Choose your preferred STLTH pod cartridge and plug it into the device unit.
To activate, inhale on the pod cartridge mouthpiece and enjoy your STLTH to the fullest.
To charge, connect the device unit to a powered USB port.
USB CHARGING CABLE
Charge until the indicator light on the device unit LED turns white. Charge with 0.5A charger only.
- Thank you for purchasing your new STLTH nicotine delivery system. Please take a moment to go through this user manual to achieve the best experience and for a step by step guide on how to use your new device.
(1) STLTH Nicotine Delivery System Device Unit
(1) STLTH Micro USB Charging Cable
- Pod Cartridge Size: 18.9mm * 10.9mm * 43.6mm
- Device Size: 19.1mm * 11.1mm * 85.5mm
- Assembled Size: 19.1mm * 11.1mm * 105.1mm
- Colours: Black, Grey, Navy, Rose Gold
- Battery Capacity: 420mAh
HOW TO USE
- Your style of puff has developed over time and adjusting to STLTH will take time, so please be patient. Our product is designed for mouth-to-lung puffs.
- Prior to using your STLTH device for the first time, please fully charge your device by plugging the provided micro USB charging cable into the charging port on the bottom of the device. Once the device is fully charged, the battery LED indicator will switch from orange to white. For safety precautions and maximum battery life, only charge with a 0.5A charger.
- Once the device is fully charged, insert the STLTH pod cartridge into the device as shown in the picture on the next page. Press the STLTH pod cartridge into the device; the device sleeve will hold the pod cartridge in place during use.
- To activate your STLTH device, simply inhale through the STLTH pod cartridge mouthpiece like you would on a tobacco cigarette.
- When the charge level drops to 10%, the LED indicator will turn orange.
- When the LED indicator flashes five times consecutively after a draw, the device needs to be charged.
- For optimal performance, the contact between the device and the pod cartridge should be dry. When applicable, use a cotton tipped swab to absorb any condensation drops on the battery pin contacts.
- For optimal performance, do not leave pod cartridges in an environment where temperature is below 15°C (59°F) or above 27°C (81°F).
- For best performance complete pod cartridges within 36 hours from first use. Keep the device away from water, rain, snow and extreme temperatures.
- Storing the device/pod cartridges in a vertical position will improve the flavor and performance.
- Do not use the device upside down, always keep the device vertical during consumption.
- Take short breaks between each puff in order to let the cotton coil saturate with e-liquid to improve flavor and to prevent leaking and dry hits.
- Only STLTH pod cartridges manufactured by STLTH and bearing the STLTH logo/STLTH trademark on the packaging should be used with the STLTH device unit.
- Do not cover/block the USB port on the bottom of the device while using the device.
- Do not block the side airflow holes on the device shell while using the device.
- Please charge the device only after the LED has indicated battery depletion.
- Remove pod cartridge from device before charging device.
- Innovative and unique rubber body design for exceptional comfort when holding in hand
- Ergonomically designed mouthpiece for optimal mouthfeel
- Long lasting 420mAh battery capacity for full day of use
- Specifically designed pod cartridge for optimal airflow and vapor production while preventing spills and leaks
- LED battery level indicator
- Fast 1.5 hour charge time for full charge cycle
- 10-second device shutdown: device turns off if inhaled continuously for more than 10 seconds
- Short circuit protection: device will flash three times and automatically shutdown if short circuited
- This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product is meant for adult use only. Keep away from children, pets, and non-smokers. Nicotine is toxic in direct contact with skin or if swallowed. If the pod cartridge e-liquid comes into direct contact with skin, wash hands and any exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water. If e-liquid is swallowed, rinse mouth thoroughly with water and seek immediate medical attention if you feel unwell.
- Keep out of reach of children! Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or suffering from diabetes, hypertension, asthma, respiratory or heart conditions.
- This product is only intended for persons of legal smoking age and older. Legal age may vary depending on local states, municipalities, or provinces.
- This product should be stored in a cool and dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or an environment with excessive heat.
DISPOSAL / RECYCLING
- This product is considered an electronic device containing batteries and should not be discarded with household waste. Please dispose of your battery-containing device at an applicable recycling point for disposal of electronic equipment. For more information about where you can drop off your waste equipment for recycling, please contact your local city office, household waste disposal service, or the location where you purchased the device.
- Condensation in pod cartridge: simply remove the pod cartridge from the device, place a tissue at the top of the pod cartridge mouthpiece and blow air through the bottom of the pod cartridge. The tissue will absorb the condensation and you can resume vaping. Never blow into the pod cartridge mouthpiece, air should only flow in one direction.
- Condensation in device: If you notice condensation inside your device use a cotton swab to soak up the e-liquid.
- Device malfunctions: Do not attempt to troubleshoot any device appearing to behave abnormally. If you have any issues with your devices please follow the warranty steps below.
- If the device malfunctions or stops working within one year of purchase, please email our customer support team at support@STLTHVAPE.com or fill out and submit the Warranty Replacement Form at www.STLTHVAPE.com/warranty-center. For more information, please visit www.STLTHVAPE.com/warranty.
- All instructions and safety warnings included in this user guide cannot cover all possible conditions and situations that could occur. Caution must always be used when using or maintaining any personal electronic product. To reduce the risk of injury, always use this product in accordance with the listed instructions. This product contains no user-serviceable parts. Do not attempt to repair, service, or open any component of this product, or replace the battery or any of the components – doing so may result in personal injury. Never use this product in places where flammable materials, liquids and gases are present. Do not touch this product if it becomes wet or immersed in any liquid. Do not drop this product or subject it to strong shock. Unless they have been given supervision or instruction to use the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved, this product must not be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge. Keep away from children at all times and ensure that they do not play with this product.
- STLTH devices are uniquely compatible with STLTH-brand pod cartridges. If you suspect you have been sold an imitation pod cartridge, DO NOT insert and inhale or charge your device with the pod cartridge inserted. If you require further clarification please contact us at: support@STLTHVAPE.com. For a list of co-branded pod cartridges produced by STLTH, visit www.STLTHVAPE.com/cobrand.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT:
- Where the use of electronic devices is prohibited.
- On or near heat sources i.e. radiators or fires.
- If it is damaged, tampered or broken.
- If it has been exposed to excessive heat or moisture.
- If its battery appears to be leaking.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org