STLTH Devices come with a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser.
- STLTH Vape only warrants STLTH Devices which have defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. Warranty does not apply when device was purchased through a 3rd party reseller such as eBay and Craigslist.
- STLTH Pods are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty doesn’t work if the device was damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, water, fire, earthquake, or other external causes and environmental conditions. This includes damage by using e-liquid other than STLTH Pod e-liquid. Warranty doesn’t work in case a device has been modified, disassemble etc. Warranty doesn’t work when instruction of use was neglected.
- STLTH team will analyze the device and determine the reason of breakage
In case when all the above statements haven’t take place STLTH Vape will replace your STLTH device with a new one. In order to get a new device the original purchaser must contact email@example.com
The below information will be required to complete the warranty form:
1. Attached photo of the original receipt showing the date of purchase and purchase price. If purchased online, please provide your order number and date of purchase.
2. Proof of legal smoking age (Copy of Photo ID)
3. Explanation of the issue.
Warranty can be claimed only by email and cannot be claimed though any retailers